Another factor contributing to the game’s widespread popularity is the game’s interesting gameplay. There’s an adventure (or campaign) option as well as a PvP mode to choose from. The charming Axies just add to the enjoyment of the game. Axie infinity nft is one of the most popular non-traditional games available right now. Axie infinity nft was developed by Sky Mavis, a Vietnamese game company, and released in 2018. Since its introduction, the game has witnessed a significant increase in the number of players.
Axie pets are becoming more popular among players as a result of the rapid and exponential expansion of NFTs and cryptocurrency games, axie infinity nft may be played on a variety of platforms, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS, allowing it to reach a wider audience.
What is Axie Infinity and how does it work?
If you haven’t heard of the axie infinity nft, it’s likely that you’re fresh to the world of cryptocurrency gaming. The Ethereum-based cryptocurrency game is a hybrid of strategy and trading card games (TCGs). The Axies are a collecting item that may be found throughout the game.
Axie Infinity is a game that is similar to Pokemon Go and other Pokemon games that you may have played in the past. In the beginning, you are given a squad of three Axies, which you may utilize to explore the cosmos and fight against the Axies of other players.
Each Axie is unique in comparison to the other Axies. You may personalize your pets and put them against other Axies in a battle royale.
Axie Infinity Gameplay: How does the peer-to-peer cryptocurrency game work?
Before you join up to battle other players and get some interesting digital pets, you need familiarize yourself with the game. As with other mobile games, Axie Infinity has an adventure map with levels on it, the ability to level up your Axies to make them stronger, and PvP combat.
When you go inside axie infinity nft, the following is what you may expect:
- To begin, there are two game modes in axie infinity nft: an adventure mode featuring P2E combat and a multiplayer option.
- In the adventure mode, you move from one level to the next by completing objectives. Each level is a little more difficult than the one before it. And, of course, the Axies get experience points for each task they complete successfully.
- As a player, you are only granted a certain amount of energy points (20 points) each day. Each PvP combat and adventure level uses up one energy point, and the same is true for each quest.
- Even if your battery is completely depleted, you can continue to play. You will not, however, get any XP. You can still earn SLPs if you want to. This does not imply that you may continue to play and earn a limitless number of SLPs. The hitch is that you must have XPs in order to get SLPs. Furthermore, you may only earn a maximum of 50 SLPs every day.
- The quantity of SLP awarded increases in direct proportion to the difficulty of the level in adventure mode. However, beyond a certain point, the returns begin to dwindle in value.
- Meanwhile, the PvP mode is preferred by the majority of gamers since it requires the application of talents and is more lucrative.
Axie Infinity Gameplay consists of PvP battles.
- Your three axies are in direct opposition to the opponent’s three axies. Each Axie has four skill cards, which are distributed to participants in a random manner. The result of the match is determined by the cards you are dealt and the number of energy points you have (these are two distinct things).
- Because each card carries attack and defensive points, it is up to you to decide how you will approach the game. In addition to this, the cards have many secondary effects like as stun, poison, and others.
- The objective is to get the opponent’s Axies’ health down to zero in order to beat them.
- Once again, it isn’t simply a matter of attacking and defending. • You must carefully plan your movements and make educated guesses about your opponent’s actions. Axie Infinity’s PvP feature is quite similar to other multiplayer games in that you progress through the ranks as you win.
In Axie Infinity, there are many ways to earn SLPs.
Of course, merely sauntering about idly throughout the game will not enough. The majority of gamers join with the hopes of earning cryptocurrencies while having a good time. While playing the game, you will receive AXS or SLP tokens, which may be exchanged for real money at the end of the session.
Smooth Love Potion, often known as SLPs, is an ERC-20 token that has an endless supply on the axie infinity nft blockchain. This is also the primary source of revenue for the players, as well as the game’s primary unit of money. SLPs allow players to breed and raise Axies (NFTs) with the purpose of reselling them for a profit.
Every day, gamers have the opportunity to earn a certain number of SLPs. Smooth Love Potions may be obtained by participation in PvE combat in Adventure Mode or PvP conflicts. Completing daily missions would also provide you with SLPs if you were successful.
Instructions on How to Begin Playing Axie Infinity
So here’s the lowdown on how to get axie infinity nft up and running.
- •First and foremost, you’ll need a cryptocurrency wallet that is compatible with the ERC-20 protocol. In order to get started, you will also need some ETH. You may purchase cryptocurrencies on any major online marketplace of your choice.
- After that, you’ll need MetaMask. You must first install the MetaMask browser extension and create an account on the site.
- •The Ronin wallet is the next item on the list. You will not be able to play Axie Infinity until you first register with Ronin. Following the purchase of Ronin, you will need to transfer some ETH to the wallet.
- •It’s time to go out and get some Axies. Go to the axie infinity nft marketplace and start looking for three Axies to complete your collection. You will need to register on the marketplace before you can begin assembling your pets.
Should you give Axie Infinity a shot?
If you are passionate in cryptocurrencies and blockchains, you should definitely consider signing up for axie infinity nft. Many players think it to be a wise financial decision. Furthermore, the gameplay of Axie Infinity is addicting and interesting. You’re not going to get tired of it anytime soon.
However, there are a few factors to consider that may cause you to rethink your decision a little. In the first place, the hefty admission fee serves as a deterrent for many would-be participants. It is necessary to purchase three Axies in order to begin playing, and there is no way around this requirement.
Considering the popularity of the game, Axie Infinity is unquestionably a success. The game’s designers are continuously engaged in the process of making ongoing additions and enhancements to the game.